Sunday, 30 January 2011

4. A change of Scene

I've had a difficult month. I never imagined that it could be so hard, and it makes you question so many things in your life and helps you re-evaluate yourself and where you want to go.

I am now living near Falmouth again, a part of the county which I believe part of my heart will always remain.I'm never quite sure why. It's the atmosphere, I think, and the mix of river verses seaside. You don't have to leave Falmouth to have a change of scenery. It's ideal. And far enough away from my last place to help me get over things.

The funny thing is, I think I actually craved this change in my life. I didn't know it at the time, though. And while the going has been pretty tough, I know that better times are coming.

29

5 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that things are so hard for you, but I'm glad you have managed to make some positive changes.

    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you, as always, good luck with the changes!

    N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any news from the changed scene?

    N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope things are going ok for you.

    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete