Wednesday 10 October 2012

A Toast

I have paid the deposit and set a moving date. Next Friday, I will be moving into a place of my own. I am nervous but excited.

The timing is not soon enough though, but I will explain all in time. All I can say is that I am unwell with stress but I am ploughing on. I need this change.

I was nervous yesterday and unsure of my decision, so I took a trusted friend with me to view the lodge. A second opinion. She loved it as much as I do, so my mind is at ease again. I will make this work, I know I will.

The thing I am most looking forward to: cooking for my friends again, and hosting dinner parties. :-) I hope that this will give me the peace that I have been searching for.

So, tonight I raise a glass (a small one...with a good 18yr old single malt...) to congratulate myself for taking a new direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment